Expressive. Intensive. Unique. The sea buckthorn berry (or seaberry) is a true superfruit and also known as the lemon of the north – and rightly so: lemony, fruity and slightly dry, the juice from this distinctive yellow/orange berry enhances this speciality vinegar with its unique taste. Having a gentle acidity of only 3% and based on white wine vinegar, this unique freshness is particularly well balanced. Our sea buckthorn balsam vinegar is an incomparable creation, which can bring an added flavour dimension to salads, sauces, desserts and drinks. It is naturally tart, fruity-fresh and unsurpassably delicious!
- This vinegar is an ideal choice for bringing salads and sauces to new levels.
- Add a good splash to still or sparkling mineral water for a refreshing drink.
- Excellent as a mixer with your favourite Gin or Vodka.
- Create a Sea Buckthorn sorbet with this vinegar and a touch of grated ginger.
- The perfect complement with Duck and Poultry dishes.
- Try it with seafood and scallops.
- Perfect for creating jams and jellies.
- A zesty addition to smoothies.
- Make a dressing with either our Orange infused Olive Oil or Rosemary infused Olive Oil and make a simple salad of baby spinach leaves, creamy goat’s cheese, walnuts and mushrooms a real feast!