Arbequiña olives are harvested, pressed and the oil blended with a softer, lighter oil and infused with a unique, high quality white spring truffle aroma specially developed by a Michelin starred chef and top in-house flavourist. This oil is powerful in aroma and taste, yet soft & complex with light garlic hints.
- Use to make a vinaigrette for salads with mushrooms, hard cheeses, cured meats or beef carpaccio.
- Drizzle over pizza or pasta dishes to give a luxurious accent.
- Enhance egg dishes with a few drops.
- Put a finishing touch to fish, filet mignon, duck breast or lamb.
- Stir a little into cream cheese, sour cream, chives & pepper.